Instructor: Brianna Hypolite
This course explores the impact of social activism in three major sports in America, basketball, baseball, and football.
As a result of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the relationship between sport and tenets of spirituality in the US
- Appreciate the personal and private commitment to the elite athlete’s sport of choice
- Analyze the legacy of the mixture of spirituality and sport in American culture
- Establish a well-rounded perspective of spirituality in sports
- Recognize how social activism can sustain one spiritually
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.